- FAQS - PADI Rescue Diver Course
FAQS - PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Is CPR a requirement for Rescue certification?
Yes, CPR and First Aid training must have been completed within 24 months, and may be completed along with the Rescue course.
- What is the minimum age for a Rescue Diver course?
12 years old. 12-14 year old divers may earn the Junior Rescue Diver certification.
- Do you offer any type of Rescue refresher?
Yes, we do offer Rescue refresher classes. For a nominal fee you can join in a Rescue Diver class in the open water to practice the skills you were taught in your original class. We assume everyone has all their own gear, but rental gear is available.
- How many days does the Rescue class take?
Generally speaking, most Instructors will run the course over at least two days. Some will do one evening of classroom discussion and administer the final exam, and then spend two days outside ding open water training. Others do the classroom work and open water training in one day, and then complete the open water training on another day.