FAQS - Miscellaneous
- I'd like to come into the pool with a class just to try out some gear, or get comfortable before I go on my trip...can I join you
Yes, if you'd like to join us for some pool time, we do have limited availability, depending on which pool we are using. Sometimes our pools are quite full with beginning students, Discover Scuba participants, and scuba refresher students. The best suggestion is to call the store where you want to join in the pool, and ask if there would be space. To help offset the cost of the pool, there is a $15 per person charge. This assumes you are self-sufficient and don't require any assistance from the staff at the pool.
- How can I replace my PADI certification card?
There are three ways to replace your card:
There is a fee charged for card replacements.
- Go to the PADI website HERE and get a replacement card online
- Download the Replacement Card Form from our website HERE, fill it out and mail it in to PADI
- Come into any of our three stores, and we can process a replacement card for you